Any ETA on Lend-Lease, German special formations,etc?

It has been over a year now, any sign on the horizon of Red Thunder's module(s)? There are a lot of great scenarios and campaigns just outside of the scope of the base game and it seems like everything in BF's lineup but Red Thunder has gotten love.

:D The East Front guys are killing me.  Maybe my memory is failing me, but I do believe that Red Thunder was the last WW2 era release.  The release after that was, of course, CMBS.  So Red Thunder was released after Market Garden and I don't think CMFI hasn't seen anything since before Market Garden.  We all want lots of cool East Front stuff, but I think perhaps a little perspective might be in order.  ;)   Up to this point I think the pattern has been West Front release, followed by Italy release, then comes East Front, with Modern finishing up.  We all know that Bulge is in the pipeline (west front) and the next Italy module was mentioned by Chris in the CMFI forum, so after those come out you can probably expect something else for the East Front.  Then before the next East Front module comes out you will probably have to wait until the cycle completes one more time.  

Nothing wrong with a little enthusiasm for one's favorite theater, but the love has to be spread around.

Edited by ASL Veteran

:D The East Front guys are killing me.  Maybe my memory is failing me, but I do believe that Red Thunder was the last WW2 era release.  The release after that was, of course, CMBS.  So Red Thunder was released after Market Garden and I don't think CMFI hasn't seen anything since before Market Garden.  We all want lots of cool East Front stuff, but I think perhaps a little perspective might be in order.  ;)   Up to this point I think the pattern has been West Front release, followed by Italy release, then comes East Front, with Modern finishing up.  We all know that Bulge is in the pipeline (west front) and the next Italy module was mentioned by Chris in the CMFI forum, so after those come out you can probably expect something else for the East Front.  Then before the next East Front module comes out you will probably have to wait until the cycle completes one more time.  

Nothing wrong with a little enthusiasm for one's favorite theater, but the love has to be spread around.

:huh:

You think I'm an east front guy?