Questions during UA campaign about Oplot-M

Hello 

Some questions regarding ingame features of UA tank. 

1) How UA army can have that much APS Oplot-M tanks at the year of 2017? 

From what I knew, the Malyshev factory is under heavy budget pressure, and overall tank / tank part productivity of Ukraine is in serious condition due to economic crisis. And there are only ~10 Oplot-M tanks in Ukraine (Thailand export not included) at now. I'm highly dubious that Ukraine army could have such Oplot-M-only tank company like the campaign depicted. There, you can roll 12 Oplot-M with APS. But I think it would probably more reasonable that the campaign allow only 1 platoon of Oplot-M, and the other would be old T-84 Oplot, T64 BM Bulat, and T-64BV. How do you guys think? 

2) T-72B3 vs Oplot-M

This is question about the ability of in-game tanks. I'm at the final mission of UA campaign, and Oplot-M was knocked out by T-72B3's single cannon shot, penetrating turret front including Duplet ERA. 2km distance, almost 0 degree, hit right beside the cannon (but not the turret shield). It was opened west area in the map of the final mission of UA campaign. This is surprising to me, since I heard that the Duplet ERA have similar or very slightly weaker KE & CE ability when compare to Relikt ERA. I'm curious about the ingame Oplot-M's armor protection level. Of course BFC will not say anything about this, but how it is in real? Also, what kind of shells the ingame T-72B3 using? Svinets? 3BM42? 

Thanks 

I think that everybody is entitled to their opinion, but since the game depicts a future setting, which would also be another branch of side-reality, the ability of UA to field oplots and APS is not bothering me at all and appears consistent with the game setting and purpose.

Edited by Kieme(ITA)

Same way the Russian Army has T-90AMs and BMP-3Ms in number.  There's a few AFVs in game that should be quite rare/are not likely to be in service soon that are in to keep it a bit more lively I imagine.  

I agree and I feel the same. And I heard that the situation of heavy industry production in Ukraine now is worse than that of Russia due to economic situation. In addition, some small part factories are in the Donbass area. It will take additional delay to find and contract with new supplier. I'm dubious that the BM Oplots will roll a lot like depicted in the UA campaign of CMBS.