Request- Soviet Era Camo for Russia

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make some late Soviet era camo for the Russian Soldiers. I know that there is a decent uniform mod for CM:A, but I have no idea if the uniforms in that pack are compatible with CM:BS. If it is, could someone let me know how to convert it into CM:BS, otherwise I would love to see a uniform pack that could do this. 

Heres the link to the CM:A uniform mod. I prefer the helmeted khaki soldiers with the flak vests:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=finishdown&id=834

If you want to change the color/texture of the ERA blocks, there's a dedicated file among those Others of the T-72.

If you want to change the shape of those blocks, you can't. You could still make them disappear by adding a "blank" or transparent texture to them. For the game's sake they will still be there (the game engine will do as they are there, in fact they are even if transparent/invisible).

If you want to change the color/texture of the ERA blocks, there's a dedicated file among those Others of the T-72.

If you want to change the shape of those blocks, you can't. You could still make them disappear by adding a "blank" or transparent texture to them. For the game's sake they will still be there (the game engine will do as they are there, in fact they are even if transparent/invisible).

Ahh ok thanks for the info. Maybe if the mod tools ever develop into a significant resource it could be possible. I sure hope those mod tools do turn into something, they look very promising. Thanks for your input Kieme, I'm a big fan of your work and I'm using all of your Russian vehicle skins (the all green ones) and loving them. 

I made a quick little file swap and now my Russian soldiers use the wooden AK-74 instead of the black AK-74M and for me it makes a difference. 

I do hope that at some point someone decided to make a Soviet camo reskin. I know it doesn't fit the timeline or anything like that but I still think it would be cool to have. A guy can dream haha. 

Until anything happens I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for a Combat Mission: Fulda Gap (if only)