Polls

kevinkin

Apparently you have to pay careful attention and get it right first time. There have been a few people posting abortive "poll" threads that didn't have a poll because they did something wrong, and they've not been able to fix it once they've hit "Post". It can't be too difficult, given that caution in advance, to do, though, because I managed it; I guess it's mostly gone wrong because people have thought "that'll do for now; I'll fix it when I come back to it" and found that wasn't possible. One thing that confused me briefly is that the poll remains a "separate interface" and once you finish "managing" it, you are returned to the message input box so you can add your first post in the thread, explaining the purpose of your quiz.

Thanks guys. I will give it a try when I have a few minutes to concentrate. It will probably poll related to scenario/QB design. If one has recently been taken let me know so I don't reinvent the wheel. I have issued polls via survey monkey for work and the data collection is a breeze with online tools.

Kevin