Real CAS & BI in Italy footage Color & B/W

Strongly recommend any of you interested in why you keep suffering amicide (new term for friendly fire, which isn't) from your own planes in CMFI or are interested in CAS as a military topic, head over here and see my #5. Not only can you look at from the cockpit color and b/w footage,  P-47s and the unknown to many A-36, but you can read some trenchant, probably disturbing, things I have to say about what people don't understand ref real world pilot limitations, danger close limits and how grossly inappropriately they're handling CAS in the game. If it can still happen now (these guys are tremendously lucky to be alive, still less unscathed), with all the tech we have to communicate, control and direct CAS strikes, why would you expect much better performance with much worse equipment, nav accuracy and commo gear? Let's be clear here. Danger close for a modern 500-pound bomb (WW II would be larger because of much greater delivery imprecision) is any lesser distance than 425 meters from the target. Once you're 250 meters in, there is a 10% probability of incapacitation (5-minute criteria) of a prone man in full winter clothing. Who here routinely brings down CAS strikes while only several hundred meters away from the strike zone, if that? I rest my case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzBCgbicbA#t=33

Amicide analyzed.

Regards,

John Kettler