QB Balance

jomni

Do you have any opinion on QB balance and purchase point. I have now had two experiences where the US seemed overpowered (maybe like in real life).

1) The Javelins in APCs. Are these actually included the cost of purchasing Bradleys and Strykers?

2) Night Vision / Themal sights. My Russian grunts don't have thermals and I'm now getting murdered in a foggy night (NV scope not enough). Are these included in US infantry costs?

But the tricky part is that these advantages only appear on a case per case basis so a blanket change in cost is not the answer. Maybe make each and every attachment and equipment purchasable.

Do you have any opinion on QB balance and purchase point. I have now had two experiences where the US seemed overpowered (maybe like in real life).

1) The Javelins in APCs. Are these actually included the cost of purchasing Bradleys and Strykers?

They appear to be to a small extent, but the difference between vehicles with and without Javs is small. I think most of the cost of Javelins is in the infantry price itself.

2) Night Vision / Themal sights. My Russian grunts don't have thermals and I'm now getting murdered in a foggy night (NV scope not enough). Are these included in US infantry costs?

I assume they are, but US thermal sights for infantry are not working properly right now. That will be fixed in the next patch, hopefully. There will also be some significant changes in QB prices.

Edited by Vanir Ausf B