Is it possible to show deployment time left fo HW?

Denis1973

HW is an infantry heavy weapons like HMGs, mortars and guns. Now in game after unit have arrived in to picked location it starts to deploy (if sush command issued, of course). But nothing show the progress of a process. It not important for HMG and mortars with in 10-20-40 seconds deploying time. But what about ATG or HMG in buildings with 2-4 mins deploy?

I'm understand that animation of some kind will be the best solution, but it is resource limitation.

I will be happy even with on-map or in-UI title like "deploying", "limbering" with a counter. Same for spotted enemy gun.

Is it hard to do?

And a small question. Is it normal that ATG under MG fire continue deploy while animation show "pinned" crew? 

In UI we have now deploy and pack times, yes. Maybe this is my bad English, but I'm told about counter that show time remaining to the end of process (deploying or packing). 

Ah yes, I understand.  I think your observation is correct and that there isn't a counter showing the time remaining.  BFC has stated publicly about their desire to address the UI so perhaps that's something that might be added in the future if they eventually get around to doing a UI overhaul.