Calling Mike Dorosh! (about mods)

tooz

Hello Mike, I've went back to BO after two years and remodded almost the entire game. NOW it is better than ever. Here's my questions:

1) I LOVE your ASL splashcreen for both CMBB and CMAK. Any chance of doing the same for CMBO? Perhaps a GI: Anvil of Victory (did you do this already, only to have it vanish during the CMMODs crash of '03?) or a Yanks screen.

2) What makes CMBO fun for me are the many outstanding mods for the Canadian forces--most of which YOU did. So, will you ever do the same for CMAK? I especially liked your carriers and uni's.

Thanks Brian - I had an ASL mod for CMBO ages ago - I think I did have the GI Anvil of Victory splash screen as an option, but after CMBB and CMAK came out, I believe I deleted a lot of the CMBO stuff.

There was a movement to update Andrew Fox's BD with all the Canadian and British insignia options by Darknight - I wonder if maybe he isn't of a mind to wait for CMX2 to go ahead, that is kind of where I am at right now also.

I was recently working on a full conversion for CMAK for all the units - Blue tanks, guns, men etc. for the Germans, tan for the British, green for the Americans. Looks godawful, but very easy to tell at a distance who is who. Oh, and of course the SS are black with white equipment. smile.gif

"Thanks Brian - I had an ASL mod for CMBO ages ago - I think I did have the GI Anvil of Victory splash screen as an option, but after CMBB and CMAK came out, I believe I deleted a lot of the CMBO stuff."--Michael Dorosh

You DELETED it! No backup copy? Oops, same here, I forgot to make a backup copy before I deleted CMBO two years ago. Darn. If anyone out there happens to have a copy of this prized SPLASHSCREEN, could someone email me a copy? My address is above.

The interface I can get, but I was wondering how hard would it be to redo your ASL unit portraits? Will those bmps work in BO after renumbering? Perhaps this is a question for Junk2Drive (he seems to do EVERYTHING! :D )?

As said before, I shake my head in amazement after remodding different aspects of the game with CMAK-like results. Terrific!

Thanks for the feedback guys, anyone got a copy of that splashscreen?