Attack QB: 2 quick questions

Bahger

I am playing an Attack QB with three objectives bordered by yellow boxes on the terrain. TW questions:

- Do I need to leave units on these zones to get credit or do I just have to touch them?

- Is there any way in the game to see a running tally of zones taken, casualties incurred, etc. while the battle is in progress?

Many thanks in anticipation.

I am playing an Attack QB with three objectives bordered by yellow boxes on the terrain. TW questions:

- Do I need to leave units on these zones to get credit or do I just have to touch them?

All QB terrain objectives are of the occupy variety.

- Is there any way in the game to see a running tally of zones taken, casualties incurred, etc. while the battle is in progress?

The only way is to save the game and then hit cease fire to see the end game screen. Then reload the save and continue.

All QB terrain objectives are of the occupy variety.

Which means, "Yes, you have to leave units on those zones to get credit for them." They also have to be entirely cleared of any enemy presence. Even a hurt, out of ammo, Broken conscript truck driver with no ammo will make the VL contested and mean neither side gets any points for it.