Panzer IV H Late issues

Hello,

I have pretty much all of Aris mods very awesome.  I recently downloaded Juju's UI and Aris Pz IIIG.  Played a few missions everything is normal, then played another mission and all the Pz IV H Late tanks looked like bunkers when you got close, zoom out and they look like tanks.  I took out the UI and the Pz IIIG mods and it still does the same thing.

Any suggestions?  I reinstalled Aris Pz IV megapack but the IV H still looks like a bunker up close with a 75mm gun in it.  Zoom out and its a tank.

thanks for any suggestions.

J.

I think that was a bug that was introduced with the vehicle pack ...?  I think a patch was already released for that issue but I'm not 100% certain of that.

Ok very strange.  I have never noticed this before, I had just upgraded everything for 3.0 with my purchase of MG.  Seriously the only new things I have done was downloaded a couple of Battles from Green as jade, and 1 campaign.  Just seems really odd now.

My PBM friend and I played a GAJ scenario a few months ago just before 3.0 came out.  Its name escapes me.  It was a huge battle.  It was a CMRT scenario and we ran across this same problem.  In order to play the game without the PZIV's running around inside moving bunkers upon close-ups we had to change in the scenario editor all these PZ IVs to the "J" 's and we played the game with no more problems.  We never played it with 3.0 loaded.  Are you playing this scenario under 3.0?  If so I believe its just a glitch in that particular scenario because we have played other scenarios since under 3.0 with PZ IV's and there are no problems like this occurring again.  I hope this helps cuz you are not alone with this problem................