Russian speakers help me out here

Maybe he says something that ends with "это" or "нету" ?

Just trying to think of some russian words that may sound similar to gecko or its ending.

That is why I orginally thought огонь по врагу but he said that wasn't it. There is a post earlier in the thread with a transcript of all of them. Edited by Na Vaske

You can keep the crow, you'll need it when you get hungry. And why is it not clear to you that the whole time I am talking about Russian words which I don't know because I don't speak Russian? You made an illogical leap from talking about Russian to talking about German. Can we get back to Russian now? I'd still be interested to know what Russian phrase sounds like "I'm a gecko".

Michael

From now on we are gonna flag you every time you go off topic. What might be better is provide the sound file and ask for a translation. I'd love to see a list of the audio files and translations for all the CM games including CMSF. For all we know your hearing aid battery is failing. Maybe you had a geico commercial on and aren't even playing cm, we know that senility thing is tough.

Anyway gunnersman, I do appreciate that. I now know at least one thing my pixeltruppen are saying I did not know previously. And none of my troops are geckos.

Edited by sburke