Kamaz 63969 Armored Vehicle

CPC922

Was just making the rounds through my usual blogs, and I came across this interesting armored vehicle apparently one of Russia's largest truck companies. Anyway, some nice pictures to look at. Take note of what I'm sure can accept a remote weapons system on the roof of the vehicle.

http://englishrussia.com/2015/01/20/kamaz-63969-armored-vehicle/

It would be a blast to be the one that gets to riddle the test models with live fire. :)

Edited by CPC922

I would have preferred the project KAMAZ-63968 "Typhoon". Troopers in quantity from 10 to 16 people. The exhibition during the tank biathlon Alabino was inside the "KAMAZ". Plenty of car very much. Convenient both in the troop compartment and in the control compartment.

Я бы отдал предпочтение проекту KAMAZ-63968 "Typhoon"  . Десант в колличестве от 10 до 16 человек . На выставке во время танкового биатлона в Алабино , был внутри этого "Камаза" . Простор машины очень понравился . Удобно как в десантном отсеке так и в отсеке управления . 

I suspect Boomerang will look something like this. Probably with provision to mount the BPPU turret module or something similar with a 30mm weapon system.

APC(BTR) for "boomerang" and IFV(BMP) "Kurganets-25" already have a combat module.

Для БТР для "бумеранг" и БМП  "Kurganets-25" уже есть боевой модуль.

Screenshot_3.jpg

0_aa7aa_c3c66e64_XL.jpg

Edited by HUSKER2142

I suspect Boomerang will look something like this. Probably with provision to mount the BPPU turret module or something similar with a 30mm weapon system.

This is an MRAP. Boomerang hull will probably be in the basic configuration seen on these models:

0_88877_6423a98a_XL.jpg

Edited by akd