Bulge not a module

I have readed that a new game based in the Battle of the Bulge is coming this year.I'm a bit dissapointed  about the Ardennes not being a new module for CMBN as it could be a good finale for this excellent  saga.After all,the Bulge is a consequence,in any way,of the Market Garden operation.

I would prefer a new brand game about Barbarosa or even North Africa covering the 1941-42 period(Crusader,Gazala,el Alamein).

That. OR else., if BFC will pursue the 'Ardennes/BotB' as a separate game - they must really really have lots to pack and add to make it as successful as CMBN, (and to an extent CMFI and CMRT)

To be fair, all battles occur in Belgium and Luxembourg. hence.. they are separate/different countries. which might in fact justify why BotB is a separate game and not a module.

It is not a "Bulge" game. Battles will likely occur in Holland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and of course Germany. It is a fall 1944 to end of war game.  Fall of 1944 saw significant changes on both allied and axis side with ToEs and some equipment plus there is weather, new housing models likely, maybe different terrain.  You never know what BF will decide needs to be in to make the game appropriate to the time/location represented.  BF has repeatedly stated there is only so much they will stick into any single game family.  BF has been clear for years that CMBN would only extend into the Sept 1944 period, so you should be getting over your disappointment sometime soon.  :P

I took a quick look back to see about when they first announced it and had to step away quietly.  The forums were pure hell back in 2012 what with all the whining that CMBN didn't cover exactly the same periods as CMBO despite having far more material required in the CMx2 engine.