Progress report?

How much closer is CM to beta?

Did you guys say that a demo would be out like a month after beta started? Or was it a month before CM was ready to ship?

DjB

------------------

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing personal opinion.

remove the caps letters in my address to email me

Guest Big Time Software

The Operational AI is being coded right now. After this, and the Strategic AI have gone in (first pass of each) then I think we will call it Beta. Hopefully this will be before the end of July.

Demo will go out around 2 weeks prior to release. Our plan is to get the real thing into replication, then release a demo based on the "final" version.

Steve

Looks like you're still on schedule for late summer release, good. I get worried sometimes because I spend so much time in the Rocky Mountains with my photography that I think of September as being Autumn, here in Texas it pretty much don't start until almost Halloween.

Steve,

This brings something to mind that I've thought about asking you guys to do for awhile (or maybe I did and just don't remember). Would it be too much trouble (say every two weeks or so) to give us a status update on what has happened w/ the game since the last update. I'm thinking of "major accomplishments" here. Stuff like: tactical AI module is mostly complete, British infantry graphics and units in work, LOS model completed, etc., etc. Not anything too much, just a brief paragraph, or two, every couple of weeks to give us a better idea of what's currently going on with the game and what kind of progress is being made. I know I (and I expect many others) would certainly appreciate this. Thanks.

Regards,

Mike D

aka Mikester

Seems like beta testing a game like this would take more than 3 months. That is, if they want to release a relatively bug free product. Then again, I can't ever remember playing a bug free program off the shelf.

Guest Big Time Software

Don't forget that our Beta is like most others' finals smile.gif It might take us 3 months, but we are hopeful that it won't. In any case we won't release before it is ready!

Steve