Blunting the Spear: Core unit file request

Skwabie

I've uploaded a few campaign remakes before and would like to do a remake of blunting the spear.

One thing special about this campaign IMO is the concept that units you destroy in one scenario will not come back to haunt you again in the following ones, otoh the ones you left alive, will. And so this gives the battles an extra layer of meaning, which is awesome and I'm liking it a lot.

However as both sides is consisted almost entirely of core units, it is becoming rather tedious repetitive work, i.e. re-placing every unit manually on the map, especially for the red side. At the moment I have done 2 scenarios and there're still 4 remaining.

So guess this is addressed to BFC and the scenario authors of Blunting the spear, if it's at all possible to share the core unit file of the campaign, so that we can make some spin-off campaigns and have some extra replayability.

Wanted to ask this long before but was under the impression that it would facilitate foul play in multiplayer. However coming to the knowledge that campaigns are single player only, I thought why not pop the question as it won't harm the MP community.

Thanks in advance for your reply.