Why does computer AI never move?

OK, another issue:

I am doing FGM Bridges Three, as Allies defending Axis attack. The Axis armor or troops do not move.

I went into the scenario editor and revised all the ‘objectives’ to known by both.

Axis armour or troops still do not move from there entry point.

I think I have everything patch correctly & it lists as V2.12.

Is this running right? I don’t know why they never move.

OK, another issue:

I am doing FGM Bridges Three, as Allies defending Axis attack. The Axis armor or troops do not move.

I went into the scenario editor and revised all the ‘objectives’ to known by both.

Axis armour or troops still do not move from there entry point.

I think I have everything patch correctly & it lists as V2.12.

Is this running right? I don’t know why they never move.

changing objectives to known by both doesn't affect the AI. It doesn't care about the other sides objectives. Is there an actual AI plan? If this is on FGM I suspect it is for hth play in which case the AI will never move

OK, so if it is a h2h....

Is there an adjustment that can be made in the editor that will change this?

Or is it something that is inherited in the creation that is not changable?

If you go into the editor and create AI plans it will work, but that is the ONLY way the AI will ever do anything. QB maps already have configured AI plans and most scenarios (and all that come with the game) have AI plans. FGM is a site for players to find opponents so by definition they don't care about AI plans.

FGM is a site for players to find opponents so by definition they don't care about AI plans.

We do more than just that. ;) FGM have a dedicated scenario design section now and there are a number of scenarios and campaigns that get pumped out with AI plans. Not all granted, but that's the same here on the BF Repository. We can't force our members to create AI plans if they don't want to - but granted some people still see the task as simply too difficult. :(