Copy and Pasting S/N keys?

You guys have any trouble with this operation? I DO.?

When I go to copy and paste S/N key there is a SKU Number or Letters in front of S/N

Some times I never known were SKU Letters and number end? I have seen 5 to 7 numbers

Some times I think I mess up when I copy one of the SKU Letters or numbers when I am copy and pasting operation. for activation of a module.

I wish BF would always move the SKU number So it don't look like the S/N.

Just wonder if anybody else has had this problem?

Thanks for reading.

Regards

Lane

You guys have any trouble with this operation? I DO.?

When I go to copy and paste S/N key there is a SKU Number or Letters in front of S/N

Some times I never known were SKU Letters and number end? I have seen 5 to 7 numbers

Some times I think I mess up when I copy one of the SKU Letters or numbers when I am copy and pasting operation. for activation of a module.

I wish BF would always move the SKU number So it don't look like the S/N.

Just wonder if anybody else has had this problem?

Thanks for reading.

Regards

Lane

Don't know if you'd find it useful, but my method of storing these things is to copy and paste into an ongoing text file - saved in an easy to find location - the details from the email that arrives from BF at the time of purchase; I have a series of entries like this:

CMBN_v310_Pack_Installer.pkg

License key:

[removed]

(note: all 0 are zero's)

It labels what the key is for (!), and you can easily select the key itself and copy and paste it from the text file into the game activation screen, and you don't need to log into your account to retrieve them ...

At the risk of overdoing this, another advantage of the file is that - if, like me, you get everything that comes out, in the order it is published, and store the key details in that order - you have a ready-made reinstall guide, by just working through the stored zip files or disks in the same order and steps as you have keys for ...:)

Um, you may not want to give away your key like that.

Toss a few "x"'s into the mix and you won't have bought the game for a bunch of forum tossers.

But, yes, a document like that is what I use.

Ken

Hmmm ... I did ponder "disguising" the key as I was posting, and thought - probably wrongly! - "Nah, not necessary ... because (like with a CD and key on the case???) my key will work only with my copy of the game ..."

i.e. you get a specific download link that gets you a copy of the file which is linked via an inserted line of code to the key you also get?

Or is that not the case, and anyone can use my key to unlock any copy of the game file??

In which case ... doh!

No problem. I've already used it to activate on 3 computers, so no one else can use that key...until you get another activation in a year.

:)

Can you no longer edit your post?

It's minor; most of the folks here are stand up types.

If you cannot edit, ask the mod to delete it.

Ken

Thank's for your info guys. "Dumb Me" I looked in my Folders That I had created on my Yahoo. E-Mail and I had made Folders for my Battle Front e-mail's confirming my orders and there was the upgrade Keys Serial numbers in the e-mails from BF.

Sorry I made the above topic.

"Senior Moments"

Thank's for all the comments and info.

Regards

Lane

Don't worry about senior moments. It's amazing you still play this game at your seniority age. I suppose I'm not the only one thrilled knowing seniors dwelve on this forum.

If you'll have any other game problems (hope not) just ring a bell here and we will try to help you. ;)