3.11 Question

Saw this in the notes:

Very heavily-laden soldiers cannot use Fast or sometimes even Quick moves

Does this mean that of you go to a vehicle, stock up on ammo or AT weapons the grunts will be tagged as heavily laden-ed and no longer able to use the quick or fast move?

It sure sounds like that could be a possibility. Only one way to be sure...run a test.

Yep that is exactly what can happen. It is probably a good idea to test it out for you self to get an idea of how much is too much. I personally still need to do that so I cannot really comment on what you can and cannot get away with.

What I can say though is you cannot drop stuff so if your guys grab too much they will have to walk back to the fun:)

I'm guestimating that 100 to 200 extra rounds per mule is ok. 300 to 400 rounds per mule and no running. 500 per mule and you're walking. Until it gets tested won't know for sure.

Also would depend on the caliber. 100 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of 30-06 are 2 different stories.

Does CM take into account different bullet weights?

Wonder too if AT mules will be impacted.