So now you guys are sitting around with nothing to do...

The bulge should be interesting, in terms of the winter conditions and there is a lot of detail about the battles so there should be some good campaigns for it too.

For me when we were spoilt for choice with CNBB, while i was curious to see the poor weapons and formations in 41, it was 43+ that was of real interest with all the great tanks etc.

I actually bought CMBB not to long ago just to see the early war in CM series and i was shocked by the amount of content in it compared to a CM2 game lol I couldnt get into it due to the odd scaling of the infantry i found it to be really unimpressive. I did play a few games as Finland, Italy, and Romania which i hope to see some of those minors in a CM2 east front module or game

I actually bought CMBB not to long ago just to see the early war in CM series and i was shocked by the amount of content in it compared to a CM2 game lol I couldnt get into it due to the odd scaling of the infantry i found it to be really unimpressive. I did play a few games as Finland, Italy, and Romania which i hope to see some of those minors in a CM2 east front module or game

I really loved CMBB, there was jsut so much depth/variety in the game, but like you as soon as CMBN came out i could not go back and play it. The new game engine is a whole new level of detail, realism & eyecandy.