Where is the 'activate' link?

I have DL'ed the pack and followed the installation instructions to the letter.

At point f), when I launch the game, it shows as 3.10 not, as suggested, 3.00.

All the scenarios for CW and MG, which I have installed by the way, are greyed out so obviously they need to be reactivated.

However I see no such link in the CMBN folder, so how do I go about reactivating everything?

Hmmm...

Hopefully someone more qualified to answer this will be along. A suggestion would be to open a ticket (if you have not done so, already). Posting your solution here may help others. (Since this happened to you, it'll likely happen to others...)

Ken

I would suggest using trying that...and then, if that doesn't work, try the NEW key.

Let's call this thread the FAQ for everyone else who will stumble into this issue.

Edited to add:

Fair warning: I am not a techie, an official rep, or a licensing expert! Use at your own risk, caveat emptor, etc.

Anyway, Waycool wrote,

"At first I jumped in neglecting to read the directions to activate and ended staring at a screen asking me to activate CMBN. It's fairly straightforward activate vehicle pack, then 3.0 (which is base CMBN), and any and all modules. Voila all working now."

From: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1561031&postcount=27

So, his method may be worth a try. (6 points for the pedants who follow rugby.)

(Sigh. I know: I gave him another opening...)

OK, success!

I put in, as, Ken suggested, the Pack key and, hey presto that worked.

Then CW and MG the same.

Seems a bit obvious now but I was expecting to be asked for each key in turn and its been a long and tiring day and the old brain is buggered at the best of times.

Thanks to all for the help.