New file at the Repository: East Prussia defence (2014-10-08)

@Erwin,

Don't thank me, you might have a hard time with the Nashorns :D :D

More seriously, let us know how they fare. Be careful, enfilading T34 and or JS2 cannon shots are very precise even going through the wooden area. It looks like that there are sufficient LOS for the red tank gunner. I must tell you that the same happened with a King Tiger. First I was wondering how five JS2 had been shot, then looking closely I found hit decals on their side and saw their guns oriented toward a King Tiger far away behind a wood. I had the confirmation of the kills in the AAR. The kills were made by the A.I during one testing , leaving the scenario run by itself. Did not expect that to happen. So good for the A.I with the V 3.0 engine.

Cheer

@Erwin,

Sure, you can. Either in "Helluva" or better in this one. CMRT allows You to deploy AAA assets near your vehicles and troops. I have posted pictures of Flakvierling or Flak 36 in action in my WIP. They really are able to diminish the accuracy of the fighter bombers, most of the time.

None the less, in my tactical advices, I strongly underline the necessity to have Flaks covering the vehicles and that while they move or stay at a defence site. If You can have them at the edge of a Wood, it is better than in the middle of a field. At least, if that give You a ground tactical advantage, if the middle of the field is better for You, a lone tank will not be a prime target. However, few tanks and troops moving closely will be. To reassure You, for the time being, Red planes are also bombing their own forces. That should be corrected or has been in the patch to come. But anyway, these Blue on Blue did happened and today, Besides all the Electronic and rules of fire deployed to prevent it, this is not 100% safe, even if we are close to it.

Let me know about this scenario, I am curious to learn how the players will play it.

Cheer