Map help please

Baneman

Hi all

Been trying to adjust a map to play in a different direction, but have run into the strangest "bug".

Basically I've changed the setup zones so that the map plays E-W rather than its original N-S orientation. ( just planning to have a QB on it ).

Deleted the original setup zones and Objectives and put down new.

The problem is that no matter what I do, when I test with Axis forces, they see the Allied objectives and not the Axis ones.

Even weirder, when I test with Allies, they see the Allied objectives too ! :eek:

I have made absolutely sure that they are "known to Player" and not "to both". I have deleted all and redone a couple of times.

Last test I just set one objective each. Axis objective was labelled "Axis 1". Allied objective was labelled "Allied 1".

Tested a QB setup - Axis forces see Allied 1 ; Allied forces see Allied 1.

It's now officially doing my head in - any ideas/suggestions ?

Note, the map came from an existing scenario, but since it's just going to be for a H2H QB, I don't know what weird setting could possibly exist - the scenario itself has correctly showing Axis and Allied objectives...