New Scenario (AD Interlock OP) needs testing

Hi everyone, have a new scenario that needs testing. German grenadiers take out an OP in a interlock tower. Platoon(+) sized, 560x480, 30 minutes, Axis vs AI only. Play tested it a couple times, hopefully it's not too hard or too easy. Please let me know how it is or if there are any improvement you might have!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs581b72xj6n96s/AD%20Interlock%20OP.zip?dl=0

******spoilers********

This is a very simple and short 30 min scenario. No time for finesse. Maybe the only real challenge is doing it with no friendly casualties. Playing WEGO Elite, I won a Total Victory with 12 minutes left. 3 KIA, 3 WIA, and only 3 Russians still alive.

I simply ran my guys thru the Left flank trees which gets you most of the way up the map. A bit boring. It was easy to get into the woods bordering the RR tracks. I took 1 casualty. But, as long as you keep the platoon mostly together, any Russian who fires, is quickly killed.

It was easy to run across the RR tracks to the other side and then attack the tower from that side. I took most of my casualties doing that a bit too close to the tower. Had I run them over a couple dozen meters further from the tower, I doubt they would have been seen.

The other casualties were from moving towards the tower through the first set of woods on the side where the Germans start. (Had to overcome 3 sets of foxholes with a Russian team in each.)

By firing on the tower, it was easy for a team to enter and take possession.

My suggestion is to put ambushes in the woods all over the place to slow the Germans down. (I basically ran them everywhere without resistance.) But, then double the time allowed so it's more of a "sneaky" recon mission rather than a run till you get contact.

I played your original scenario and tried a conventional approach up the middle, which didn't work well...

I lost my LMG team early after placing it in overwatch in the big building in the center. My inf squads were gradually picked apart either crossing the field or once they'd entered the woods. When the remnants were finally lined up along the tracks in front of the tower, they were shot up by the remaining Sov troops on the far side of the tracks. I obviously need to work on my tactics, but that's how it played out for me.

Nice map BTW.

[EDIT]

Just played this through a second time, got a Major Victory, 2 KIA, no wounded. This time I approached via the woods on the far left, crossed the tracks there, and advanced through the woods without resistance until reaching the tower itself--took the tower with about a minute left. Maybe some barbed wire and/or mines to slow down an approach through these woods?