how to activate market garden and comonwealth?

So i bougth patch 2 and 3 of CMBFN but i didnt bougth comonwealth and market garden modules, but market garden appear in my desktop to lauch it.Is it that if i buy patch 2 and 3 comonwealth and market garden are given to me?i dont understand and i tried to lauch market garden and i cant:(

I think the launcher to activate is there by default. Perhaps a botched attempt at subliminal advertising by BF. :D You do have to buy the module before you can activate.

Yes basic Combat Mission Battle for Normandy has a "activate Market Garden" teaser in it but you have to purchase the Combat Mission Commonwealth and Market Garden modules to get the activation window to show up.

I encourage you to purchase these modules as they round out the Combat Mission "Family". If you can afford only one get the Commonwealth module and explore how to effectively use the British, Canadian and Polish units.

Then when your ready the Market Garden module and see what it is like to have the superbly trained and motivated paratroops. And it has some real wild and wooly combat scenarios. Also when you get this module be sure to get the Kriegsmarine uniform mod from the Repository. It has the historical uniforms for them. Then when you see them in "double button front" coats and some in white trousers you know that's the Navy troops and not a Landser (German Soldier).

Also there is some great uniform mods for the British and Americans on this site as well. If you need a hand installing mods just ask. Mods are like seasoning your food. You can add as little or as much as you want to get it the way you like it.

Hope this "macht deutlich", makes clear, the situation. And don't hesitate to ask any question on this forum. There is a lot of great people here who can help you out. The only dumb question is the one you do not ask.

Your comrade in arms,

Mech.Gato

AAH now everithing has sense xD so i have to buy both of them,okey, for now with the battle for normandy standard i have enough but i would really like to play the market garden module, i love that operation,if you want to play some day add me on steam comrade Rec. Cerbero [502nd 209], now that is my name i used to have one smaller but im in a clan xD