CMSF+7years - Copper or Wool

Can't wait to check against the new modern title to see the progress done (modern vs modern).

I really didn't kept track of the date, but in the recent days I re-installed CMSF and started modding it, must have been something regarding that tin foil hat I have been not using recently...

If ISIS (or IS now apparently) ever succeed in toppling Assad we will be one step closer to Battlefront's vision of a future Western invasion of Syria. The backstory was that the invasion followed the takeover of the country by Islamists who then committed terrorist outrages in several major Western cities. Does anyone believe ISIS/IS is not capable of such atrocities? This time around however we would have unlikely allies in the shape of Iran and AQ. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

CM:SF is a great game and one I have now bought twice just so I can play it on my macbook. That alone says a lot!

CM:SF is a great 7 year old game. Battlefront's game vision of a Western invasion of Syria a solid base for a war game. Folks still play the game because it is fun... 7 years later.

Real Life recently morphed into a caliphate Islamic state + with no Western actors wanting anything to do with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi 's posse.

Have the Mac Bundle but have not purchased all the CMSF modules for PC. I will if Apple's 10.10 is a bust on the OpenGL drivers.