Looking for a PBEM opponent.

Also checkout WeBOB - the home of the CM Helper app!

If you would like an RT game, setup a scenario you have not played before and send over.

At Elite level. I have not played RT a lot so the odds are I will not have played it.

Hope you have Dropbox, I always play using that and CM Helper. Makes PBEM a breeze.

aus3620 at gmail.com

Or failing that, PM me. I have room and time for another game and would be happy to take you on.

If you haven't used them I can help you get set up with Dropbox and CMH which makes PBEM a breeze.

I have all the CM modules and also all the SF modules so whatever you'd like to play, I'm up for.

Pace of the game doesn't matter to me. I'm happy enough going slow if thats what you need as I have several games going.

The Few Good Men is a good place to find opponents, as is The Blitz. There are probably others too but those are the ones I've used.