Request

I often find myself going through a first turn ritual that on top of the setup that I wish could be streamlined-dolling out ammo and weapons like zooks and mortars to my squads.

I have to move them to a vechicle and in the case of Bren carriers break down a squad to load them. I allocate ammo then move my pixelmen to where I want then.

It would be nice if this could be streamlined.

A better process would not only streamline things, but may also prevent the situation I face in my current game. I'm the British and there are 4 jeeps loaded with 30 cal and 30 cal M1 ammo...oops.

Yes, there has long been requests for simple adjacent unit ACQUIRE ability, so you don't have to go through the whole "split squad, load team, acquire, disembark, move to rest of unit and wait to recombine" process.

That is unnecessarily cumbersome and can really slow down the set-up process as well as in the middle of the game - esp in WEGO.

There isn't much wrong with the CM2 game itself any more. The limitations are primarily in play speed - especially in the larger scenarios. I hope that BF now makes its focus on making the game easier in its interface functions and faster to play.

I often find myself going through a first turn ritual that on top of the setup that I wish could be streamlined-dolling out ammo and weapons like zooks and mortars to my squads.

I have to move them to a vechicle and in the case of Bren carriers break down a squad to load them. I allocate ammo then move my pixelmen to where I want then.

It would be nice if this could be streamlined.

A better process would not only streamline things, but may also prevent the situation I face in my current game. I'm the British and there are 4 jeeps loaded with 30 cal and 30 cal M1 ammo...oops.

I agree and I think that several things could be streamlined.

However, I am pretty sure the devs have had this discussion a million times. I say that because I read a few posts by them and they seem to be quite competent.

It's most likely something that they are actively working on.

I agree and I think that several things could be streamlined.

However, I am pretty sure the devs have had this discussion a million times. I say that because I read a few posts by them and they seem to be quite competent.

It's most likely something that they are actively working on.

BFC is really good at improving things for sure. It is all about priorities. They can only do so much and they have to choose somethings to do and somethings not to do. So, we often have to wait for our personal favourite things to appear. But you are right they do listen and work on things we ask for - over time.