Unit's orgnzaion list. Need one

Does anyone know where there's a list that will tell you what each formation consist of, ie "Recon Sqard =HQ 3 men, 3 PLT 20 men each / no transport. ColSaid

This is called the Unit T.O.E.; Table of Equipment and Organization. There's no one single list. TOE's differ between armies and changed constantly within them. The details are mind-numbing. In the game itself, use the scenario editor to select units of interest to you. It will show you this information. Notice that 1942 TOE's differ from '43, '43's differs from 44's. The also change by unit type. The TOE for an infantry Recon squad is not the same as the one for mechanized infantry, both of which differ from the one for armor. Enjoy the research!

Does anyone know where there's a list that will tell you what each formation consist of, ie "Recon Sqard =HQ 3 men, 3 PLT 20 men each / no transport.

ColSaid

http://www.wwiidaybyday.com click on Kriegesstarkenachweisunge is great for the Germans.

www.niehorster.orbat.com is excellent and has many nations covered in detail.

The Nafziger collection is available at the US Army Command and General Staff College Online Library. Just about anything you want could be found inside one of these sites.

Thank's kieme, wthorne, olebouch. My but is that I'ed like to know what been put in the game (could be a good "New Book" for CM to put together, with Maps, just a wish). I have found a few good books in the library on equipment & organizations of all combatants.