New file at the Repository: Alternate Silhouettes CMRT v1 (2014-05-24)

I'll try to explain it.

You have three big folders. One for image, weapons and UI.

Choose the first folder, for example image. Unzip the folder and choose,for example, the folder "image". Save this folder into "z". Unzip again, you can choose among another folders, for example choose again "plain" and delete the rest of not chosen folders.

Same for weapons. For example: Weapons-range folder>Save into "z" folder.Unzip and choose one of the folder, for example "plane" (delete the not chosen folders)

So, create a new folder where to save your choices. Chose the folders you are interested and delete the rest. When you finish, save into the "z" folder in Game/Mods...

:-S Hope that helps....

Regards

Thanks for the response Vencini I understand the main concept you describe, but get a bit confused when I unzip the weapons file. There are six sub folders named Avent, Old, Plain, Rg, Xc and Xw, what do you do with these, do you put them all in your"z" folder or just the one your going to use

Once again Vencini, thanks for your response.

I think I have found the problem as I followed your instuctions and loaded the files I required, I found the mod was not loading. I then found that Juju's UI mod was in my documents folder on my C\ drive, once I put the Marco's mods into this location, they loaded when I ran the game.

I have the main game installed in my F:\ hard drive which has a sub folder z were all my downloaded Mods go. When I moved Juju's Mod to the z folder and reinstalled the selected Marco's mods I required, it wouldn't work, I understood that any files in the z folder would be loaded or is this not the case with this Juju's and Marco's mods?

Once again Vencini, thanks for your response.

I think I have found the problem as I followed your instuctions and loaded the files I required, I found the mod was not loading. I then found that Juju's UI mod was in my documents folder on my C\ drive, once I put the Marco's mods into this location, they loaded when I ran the game.

I have the main game installed in my F:\ hard drive which has a sub folder z were all my downloaded Mods go. When I moved Juju's Mod to the z folder and reinstalled the selected Marco's mods I required, it wouldn't work, I understood that any files in the z folder would be loaded or is this not the case with this Juju's and Marco's mods?

All files in the z folder are loaded.. unless there are doubles/copies of the same files. Juju and Marco have modded the same things. If you put both their mods in the z folder it will only load one of them. It will load the one with the name coming last in the alphabet.

Bmod will be loaded before Amod. Xmod would be loaded before Bmod. Zmod would be loaded before Xmod.

So you have to make sure that you only put in the one set you want to use. I pick parts from Juju and Marcos mods. The alternative is to name your new mod with an additional bunch of Z in the beginning of the name to make sure it’s loaded.