Small arms impact doubt

Hello :D

Does anyone know if there are any modifications that add impact effects for small arms? :confused:

The effects that I wanted are equal those of small arms when they hit the trees. It would be nice if these effects appear when the buildings, grounds and vehicles were hit.

Dust and smoke on the impacts of small arms would also be cool :cool:

Sure, there are a whole bunch of them. I couldn't tell you which particular mods they come from as I mix and match from every one of the numerous ones available, all the way back to CM:FI and CM:BN (they're all compatible!). Just go to GreenAsJade's, download them all and go wild!

Sure, there are a whole bunch of them. I couldn't tell you which particular mods they come from as I mix and match from every one of the numerous ones available, all the way back to CM:FI and CM:BN (they're all compatible!). Just go to GreenAsJade's, download them all and go wild!

Which ones I cant find any , go on give us a clue as I too would like lots of visible impacts.

I also could not find. I tested a few tracers and explosions, but nothing that adds impact of small arms firing. The small caliber projectiles disappear or ricochet when they hit buildings. When they hit the ground I see some vestiges of a light smoke, but do not notice very often. Most often the projectiles simply disappear.

Some buildings have a damaged texture set that appears after they've been taking fire for awhile but there are no individual bullet hole decals for them, or trees. Vehicles won't register any damage below AT rifles I believe...SMGs, rifles, and pistols don't cause impact damage.

I think Juju is thinking of the sound FX impacts and missed that you were looking for "visual" impacts.

Mord.

I noticed that there is texture corruption in buildings. But my question was about the effects of the impact of small arms.

Small arms have an interesting effect when they hit trees or vegetation, however the same effects are not seen when the shot is on the ground or in buildings.

I wish I knew if these effects (smoke, sparks, dust) could be added in the impacts into buildings and terrain.

I noticed that there is texture corruption in buildings. But my question was about the effects of the impact of small arms.

Small arms have an interesting effect when they hit trees or vegetation, however the same effects are not seen when the shot is on the ground or in buildings.

I wish I knew if these effects (smoke, sparks, dust) could be added in the impacts into buildings and terrain.

They cant by a modder. But maybe it could be something that BF would add in a feature engine improvement.