Found the old profile - New campaign soon...

Long time no type, CM forums.

I'll start again here since this seems to be a sleepy place and I like my places sleepy.

Years ago (2001-2004), I frequented this lovely place. My how it has grown. In an attempt to recapture some CM magic, I fired up CMSF and it took me back.

Back to the days of Victor South, Skorzeny, Utah beach, Pointe du Hoc, DFDR and so on. So, soon I'll put up a new campaign for CMSF (marines required).

The new campaign takes place in the early 2000's after a limited ICBM exchange between the superpowers. The Campaign can be won in as little as twelve custom battles or as many as sixteen. The environs are the rolling plains of central-eastern Kansas. The journey begins in Junction City (home of Fort Riley and the Big Red One) and ends just west of Topeka.

Remnants of Ranger B-Troop attempt to escape the chaos of (sub)urban Junction City and head east to link up with a pile of 150mm burpers in a defensible CP.

Soon.