Feature request: AAR scenario designer notes

I was thinking about creating my first scenario and there are a few infos I'd like to share - but only AFTER the battle.

Some I'd even like to make dependent on the player's result.

For example I'd like to portray a historical battle. But I don't want to spoil anything to the player previously.

Currently I can only provide this information in the briefing, or in a separate document. But both solutions can be read prior to the battle. :(

But if the scenario designer could define a text that is only shown AFTER the battle, I could explain the outcome of the historic battle after the game was played. :)

If the AAR-report would allow a debriefing dependent on the result, I could even offer a bous mission for extraordinary good results.

It would be possible to include one or more scenarios, each one zipped, but protected with a password. A password could be shown only after the battle, dependent on the result.

The battle I'm considering to make, was an almost impossible mission for one side.

But if the player somehow manages to achieve an unexpected outstanding result, I'd also like to give him an emotional boost as CM player, tell him so, congratulate him and elaborate a bit on the potential tactical possibilities his performance allows and give him the opportunity to unlock the bonus mission(s). :)

I think that a result dependent human AAR text could make the experience more human and emotional and less sterile. A few encouraging words in the case of a bad defeat, maybe could even decide if a player quits CM in frustration or gives it a another try.

In the case of a result below expectation, the designer could discuss the tactics he thinks would have been successful.

He could discuss how in reality the given tactical problem was solved and much much more. The possibilities are endless.

Even some kind of story-told "campaigns" would become possible.

Thinking this concept a little further, user interaction after the action could expand this even further:

Congratulation, you have surprisingly conquered objective X/achieved a total victory/.... Important classified documents have fallen into your hands!

The enemy is expecting reinforcements to strenghten this regimental sector at railway station XY tonight!

Are you capable to launch an immediate surprise attack on XY or do you need to rest and consolidate your position for the expected counterattack?

Your attack must begin in two hours at the latest and two platoons of the divisional antitank company would be placed under your command. But it is essential that the tanks are not lost.

If your attack is successful and you can destroy these reinforcements before they reach their designation, the division could start it's attack on the weakened enemy already within the next 24 hours.

Your decision?

I think there is a workaround for this but it isn't foolproof. You can set a 'known to Enemy' or 'known to neither' objective. Make the name your password for a separate designer's notes document and bundle it in the .zip or .rar file containing your scenario. When the game is over the objective name will appear in the AAR screen. The player then has the password and can open the document. Trouble is that the name will appear whether the player wins or loses.