Need help with problem in Op

You would think that after 4 years of playing this game I would know all the tricks and shortcuts, but this one has me stumped. So, I am asking for help in trying to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.

I have created two huge Ops in CMBO: "Grimbosq-the crossing" and "Grimbosq-the counterattack". Both are advance Ops set on identical maps that measure 3800 x 2900. Both are 6 battles / 25 turns per. The first Op starts on slot 6 (night), the second on slot 5 (dusk).

The problem is that "the crossing" ends after the first battle, awarding the allied player a vic regardless of how far he has advanced. I even played it in hotseat mode and made sure neither side moved, but it still ended on the first battle in a total allied victory.

I also tried increasing the number of battles to 12 in the event that having the first battle start on slot 6 might have confused the computer, but still got the same results.

Originally these two Ops were available at the Proving grounds, but I have just pulled them because of this problem, so if you are interested in helping me out e-mail me and I will send you the latest versions. I'm not asking for anyone to play the entire thing through, just to have another pair of eyes really look at it and see what I am missing.

Thank you

No, if the objective is to reach the western end of the map, then if you start at the western end of the map, you win at the conclusion of the first battle. Given that the counter-attack scenario, which I can only assume goes the other way, works, it seems likely that the problem is related to that in some way.

I think flamingknives is correct. I checked the parameters just before I went to work, and sure enough I had the attacker coming in from the east. The computer reads that as having to advance west, but with the Brits already starting on the western edge it means they've gone as far as possible by the end of the first battle.

I didn't get a chance to test it, but will do so when I get home tonight. I can't believe I was racking my brains for a week trying to figure it out, only to have it been such a minor newbie mistake all along.

Doh!!!!!!!