Will there be plans for partisans in future addons?

If ancient CMBB memory is correct, CMRT 'partisans' would be easy in TO&E terms because they're set up according to a proper military structure with officers and a clear chain of command. The question, though, would be about their utility in this particular timeframe - July 44 through to war's end. In the title we've got Soviet troops over-running the Pripet marshes, a partisan stronghold. Partisans didn't just play second fiddle, they were butchered or carted off to Siberia by Stalin after their liberation as potential nationalist opponents. I image a future eastern front title would start at Kursk and eventually come up to June 44. Plenty of opportunities to put partisans to good use in that timeframe.

If ancient CMBB memory is correct, CMRT 'partisans' would be easy in TO&E terms because they're set up according to a proper military structure with officers and a clear chain of command. The question, though, would be about their utility in this particular timeframe - July 44 through to war's end. In the title we've got Soviet troops over-running the Pripet marshes, a partisan stronghold. Partisans didn't just play second fiddle, they were butchered or carted off to Siberia by Stalin after their liberation as potential nationalist opponents. I image a future eastern front title would start at Kursk and eventually come up to June 44. Plenty of opportunities to put partisans to good use in that timeframe.

I don't understand the quoted text--are you suggesting that partisans did not play a role in Bagration or the other campaigns from mid-1944?   I think there was plenty of partisan action during the period depicted by the game.  

And what is the relevance (for the purposes of CMRT) of what Stalin did to them after the war?