CMx2 ScAnCaDe v1.2 released

Mad Mike

Hello all,

I've just released a new version of CMx2 ScAnCaDe - v1.4 - available as usual at GaJ's CM Mods Warehouse (see link in my signature).

For this release, reading out of the required Modules for scenarios and campaigns has been added, this info will also be displayed in the respective scenario and camapign listing XML files.

EDIT: Well, the thread title came out all wrong.. :o

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks a lot Mike!!

Edit: If I can make a small request. How about giving the extracted scenarios their original file name when they were packed? For example, instead of:

Kampfgruppe Engel #00.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #01.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #02.btt

We can have:

Kampfgruppe Engel #00 le Chateau.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #01 King of the Hill.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #02 King of the Hill 1F.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #03 Tiger Poaching.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #04 Tiger Poaching 1F.btt

Kampfgruppe Engel #05 Tiger Poaching 2F.btt

Not exactly a biggie for sure, but it does give a better view of the scenarios' flow/layout and, helps with re-packing them.

Mad Mike, Some questions? Just D/L Ver 1.4 from gaJ. I am running XP see my spects.

Wonder if it works using Goggle Crome Browers? I read the readme about moving the Jar file and Listing Layout files. into the scenarios and camp folders. to run the program.

I see another folder called Source ? Any instructions about this folder?

Once you run the program, How do you run them in CMBN-CW-MG I have 2.12?

I may Leave this mod alone is sounds a little over my head.

Thank's for any info.

Regards

Zane

Mad Mike, Some questions? Just D/L Ver 1.4 from gaJ. I am running XP see my spects.

Wonder if it works using Goggle Crome Browers?

It should. I haven't tested with diverse browsers, but there's not much which could go wrong (well, at least theoretically).

I read the readme about moving the Jar file and Listing Layout files. into the scenarios and camp folders. to run the program.

I see another folder called Source ? Any instructions about this folder?

You can leave the source folder alone, it is not required at all to run the program. It contains the JAVA source code which I've included in case somebody wants to use the code to modify the program or re-use parts of it for something else. I did this for every release so far, I think it's a good policy for a free mod. For an end user like yourself, it's not important and you can just ignore it.

Once you run the program, How do you run them in CMBN-CW-MG I have 2.12?

It's not running "in" any CMx2 game, it's completely separate and will do what it says in the description - extracting information about scenarios, decompiling campaigns and present it in a readable and sortable format.

I may Leave this mod alone is sounds a little over my head.

Thank's for any info.

Regards

Zane

I hope you may find it useful, but it is not in any way an essential mod (like for example H2HH in my humble opinion). So give it a try and see if it does anything useful for you .. instructions are included.

Cheers,

Mike

Wow thanks Mike! No more suggestions atm for I ain't pushing my luck.:)

Just a quick update: I've added the original name to the individual campaign scenario files as per your request, works like a charm.

I will wait for the release of CMRT to add this into the tool and will then release v1.5 - so you shouldn't have to wait for too long (and I can always blame BFC for any delays.. ;)).

• 3 weeks later...
Just a quick update: I've added the original name to the individual campaign scenario files as per your request, works like a charm.

I will wait for the release of CMRT to add this into the tool and will then release v1.5 - so you shouldn't have to wait for too long (and I can always blame BFC for any delays.. ;)).

Somehow missed your reply Mad Mike... Looking forward to both releases for sure. It is imminent, the force within me senses it! Meanwhile the suffering of the F5 key goes on...

• 3 weeks later...