Want an easy win?

russwg1970

Looking to find a PBEM game for CM: BN. I don't have any of the expansions other than the 2.0 version.

I'm fairly new and pretty green and I've never done a PBEM game, but would really like to try.

Ok, maybe not the easiest win. I am somewhat competent, just looking for an ongoing PBEM game for a nice multiplayer experience.

Thanks!

Picking a scenario is the first thing. Then a bunch of emails. What do you want to play?

I am off to date night with the wife but I would propose a tiny meeting engagement quick battle. I don't care which side. Or a scenario from the disk.

Bob

I'm up for anything, and I don't have a preference to a side either. I'm fairly new to the game itself, so I'd be fine with whatever you picked.

I'll send you my email in a private message.

Hey Russ & BoBo,

Are either of you interested in playing CM:BN @ v1.11 or the v2.0 Upgrade, using PBEM ( I also have the Commonwealth Module ), I only like playing small or tiny battles ( up to reinforced company strength ), and can play either Axis or Allies.

If we do play v2.0, it has to be at 2.0 only and not patched to v2.12 ( At the moment, I'm not sure if I like the increased Small Arms Leathality ).

I have been playing the Demo for awhile now, and will be ready to play the full version when the game comes in by mail later this week...I will also look-up how the PBEM system works.

Joe

OK.

Set up a small QB, September 1944, no rarity, I took Germans, random map selection with preview. I will only buy 1 big cat (Tiger or Panther).

See what happens. Check your email.

Thanks,

Bob

BoBo,

I'm not sure how this works...CM:BN base game only goes from June-Aug, so can Russ still play an Sept battle even if he doesn't own 'Market Garden' ( which is Sept ) ?

And, if he is able to play, then he is limited to only Units that came out in Aug, but you can still get Units that came out in Sept...Alittle unfair, maybe ?...I don't know.

BoBo,

I'm not sure how this works...CM:BN base game only goes from June-Aug, so can Russ still play an Sept battle even if he doesn't own 'Market Garden' ( which is Sept ) ?

And, if he is able to play, then he is limited to only Units that came out in Aug, but you can still get Units that came out in Sept...Alittle unfair, maybe ?...I don't know.

I only have the base game too patched to 2.12. Maybe the later patches opened up Sept in the QB generator? Nothing unfair intended and I didn't get the chance to take a King Tiger. We will see what happens.

Bob

Hey Russ & BoBo,

Are either of you interested in playing CM:BN @ v1.11 or the v2.0 Upgrade, using PBEM ( I also have the Commonwealth Module ), I only like playing small or tiny battles ( up to reinforced company strength ), and can play either Axis or Allies.

If we do play v2.0, it has to be at 2.0 only and not patched to v2.12 ( At the moment, I'm not sure if I like the increased Small Arms Leathality ).

I have been playing the Demo for awhile now, and will be ready to play the full version when the game comes in by mail later this week...I will also look-up how the PBEM system works.

Joe

If you upgrade to 2.12 sure. Check out the few good men website for more players. I just joined yesterday so no first hand experience but lots of good reviews.

Bob

Hey Russ & BoBo,

Joe

Joe,

I'd be up for getting in another battle. I'm like you were a small battle is about as BIG as I want to get currently. I also have no preference on anything setup wise, other than it being a small or tiny battle.

PM me you email address when your ready, and I'll drum up a QB scenario and send it your way to get things started.