CM:BN & Commonwealth Bundle Upgrade

Hello,

Question:

I'm about to finally purchase these products via Mail Order ( after several months of playtesting the Demos ).

If I order this bundle with the v2.0 upgrade added ( $10 ) will the upgrade be hard-coded to the disks ( disks will say v2.0 on them ), or are the disks still v1.0 ( and the 2.0 upgrade needs to be downloaded into the appropriate folder ) ?

edit: Ok, after further reading it appears that CM:BN disks are still using the v1.0 engine and that the v2.0 engine upgrade comes in the download form.

This then means I will need the 1.11 all-inclusive download first, followed by the v2.0 download, then finally the 2.12 all-inclusive.

Thanx for any info...

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I received the CD versions of CM:BN Base Game, Commonwealth and the 2.0 Upgrade all still shrinked-wrapped...

Now, can I install them in both my PC and Laptop ?

If so, would this also mean I would have to re-License the game everytime I want to switch playing between the PC and Laptop ?

Any info would be appreciated.

Ok, I received the CD versions of CM:BN Base Game, Commonwealth and the 2.0 Upgrade all still shrinked-wrapped...

Now, can I install them in both my PC and Laptop ?

If so, would this also mean I would have to re-License the game everytime I want to switch playing between the PC and Laptop ?

Any info would be appreciated.

AIUI, you can install the game on both. You would need to activate each installation once, using up two of your four initial permitted activations. Once they're activated, that's it. No more licensing activity required.