which way to by ? help needed !!!

In my opinion the thing to go is to go to the Battlefront Website their main home page then click on STORE ..... it reads "Home", "Games", "Store", My Account .... at the top area .. Click on Store at this next page click on "Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy" this is the 2nd icon reading from left to right .. anyway on this next screen you get ALL the different options listed whereas it seems if you click on other areas on there website it only gives you a few bundle options. Now you just gotta figure out which one you want.

Assuming you want the pc version the CF by itself is 35.00 and the MG by itself is 35.00 so this is $70.00 total. so I would just get the bundle at the bottom the: Commonwealth-2.0-Market Garden Bundle - this is for $75.00. This way its all in one package and you only pay 5.00 more.

Or if you don't think your going to be playing them at the same time just get one of the modules like Commonwealth then get MG later. But assuming Commonwealth is similar to Normandy ... the maps anyway ... maybe just get MG now and Commonwealth later.

I believe your best option is to buy them normally, $35+$35=$70. The closest bundled alternative is the 2.0+CW+MG which costs $75, but you don't need that.

Since you're not looking for a bundle, you can purchase one now and get the other one when you're done with the first one.

good point!! im a big osfront fan...although to be honest i think its got its work cut out against Achtung panzer:operation star.but worth keeping in mind but im after the tiger tank so, i guess it,ll be the CF module for now might think it over a bit more...lol

by the way,any date roughly for the eastern front game?

It was stated that they were close to actually releasing it before Christmas, so the core content must be pretty much ready now. It's probably on the verge of being Beta-tested right now, and then 6 -10 weeks from preorder to release. So you can take your own guess. I'd say it would be safe to presume that we will get it way before Easter.