New file at the Repository: Syrian Infantry 2013 (2013-12-29)

Syrian Infantry 2013 v1.0 (CM:SF)This download contains a rar file of amended Syrian 3D infantry models, uniforms, helmets & faces to better resemble those used by the Syrian regime in 2013 (i.e. now use the m97 helmet). It completely replaces the Syrian infantry/Republican Guard in CMSF. It uses mods by other authors as well as myself. All credit to Birdstrike, Mord, M1A1TC, Aris and any other authors I may have missed.It is intended for use with SCW scenarios.WARNING: This mod alters the appearance of the reserve/regular Syrian infantry by replacing them with the 3D model for special forces. It should not be used with other Syrian infantry mods. Special forces mods are unaffected.

More...

Syrian Infantry 2013 v1.0 (CM:SF)

This download contains a rar file of amended Syrian 3D infantry models, uniforms, helmets & faces to better resemble those used by the Syrian regime in 2013 (i.e. now use the m97 helmet). It completely replaces the Syrian infantry/Republican Guard in CMSF.

It uses mods/ideas by other authors as well as myself. All credit to Birdstrike, Mord, M1A1TC, Aris and any other authors I may have missed.

It is intended for use with SCW scenarios.

WARNING: This mod alters the appearance of the reserve/regular Syrian infantry by replacing them with the 3D model for special forces. It should not be used with other Syrian infantry mods. Special forces mods are unaffected.

[Latest news - just aware of this one. You may also wish to use the swapped weapons incl in Saferight's Syrianvis mod which I understand look more like the current load-outs. Good if you want to trade all those AK-74s for AKM/AKMS. However, use the soldier models in my mod as these have been edited to point to the new uniforms.]

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php...leinfo&id=2848

My thanks to him for that mod.:cool:]

Installation

FIRST STEPS

You'll need

. winrar to unzip the mod to your desk top.

. CM:Shock Force

INSTALLATION

1. Download the new mod's winrar file

4. Unzip the new 'Syria Infantry Mod' folder to your desktop.

5. Drop the the new mod's folder into your Z folder (in your data directory of Shock Force) as a seperate file.

NOTES

Have included some rag-tagging: uniforms, divisional insignia etc.

Cheers

Blimey

SRG2.jpg

SRG3.jpg