Import Map Overlay

Want to do an overlay to build a custom map.

To import an image as an overlay, take a screenshot of the desired map and save it as “special editor overlay” (without the quotation marks). Save it as a .bmp file. Place this image in the Z folder within your game’s Data file.

Using Win7 where is the game data file (probably should be folder?) that the Z folder resides in. Can't find it anywhere.

NOTE: I understand that the overlay is just a tool to aid in building maps based on realistic terrain and does not create a map.

Want to do an overlay to build a custom map.

Using Win7 where is the game data file (probably should be folder?) that the Z folder resides in. Can't find it anywhere.

NOTE: I understand that the overlay is just a tool to aid in building maps based on realistic terrain and does not create a map.

It needs to be in...\My Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\[game name]\User Data\Mods subfolder. At least that's where the file that appears as a background in my map editor got put, way back when, and it's still appearing.

It needs to be in...\My Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\[game name]\User Data\Mods subfolder. At least that's where the file that appears as a background in my map editor got put, way back when, and it's still appearing.

Got it. Thanks.

It works. That said: The overlay is visible but barely. Is there a way to make it more visible?