If I buy FI are the units in it available to CMBN?

Hi all. Hopefully the title is clear. I haven't yet come close to playing my way thru CMBN and so I thought it wouldn't make sense to buy FI at this point. If however purchasing FI would make new units available I thought it'd be fun to throw them into CMBN battles - even if not historically accurate. Thanks in advance for any input.

Nope. CW and MG both contribute to the CMBN base, but FI is a different 'game' altogether. Units don't directly cross over, except when the developers choose to pull them in (flak available now in MG, etc...). FI is worth the price though. Some fantastic scenarios, and a chance to play with some earlier war variants of men/equipment in terrain that is less compartmentalized, grittier visually and in some cases visually spectacular (some of the mountain and urban/village pieces).