New file at the Repository: Copperhead Road (2013-11-15)

A U.S. Army Stryker Engineer Company has been hit with an IED as they traveled under a highway overpass near the Syrian Town of Ar-Raqqah.This is a Meeting Engagement, Town terrain, and a Medium map.There are 3 Blue AI Plans and 3 Red AI plans. Play Blue vs. Red AI or Red vs. Blue AI.I designed this Scenario several years ago. Scenario was only tested in WeGo by the Scenario Author and was designed for my own enjoyment. Thought I would make it available to everyone since there haven't been many CMSF Scenarios posted lately. Hope you like it also.

More...

Thanks for the scenarios. However, I got an "unexpected error" message for every one of the 6 when I tried to copy it from the zip to my scenarios folder.

Thanks Erwin. Try using WinZip or 7-Zip (Free Program) to extract the .btt scenario file. Using Windows extraction does seem to return an error.