Editor flexibility question (deciding which game to buy)

Hi everyone,

I have been looking everywhere for an easy to use editor that could allow me to create some fictional wars, in the world war setting, and I finally saw this series! I was wondering if this is possible in either this game or the world war 1 version?

Which would you recommend for flexibility to customize to a fictional world?

Thanks and hopefully I will be able to purchase one if them soon!

AoC/AoD is the latest in the series with the best A.I. adjustments and most features. It is an expansion to SC2 Global if I am correct. AoD would be your best bet if you want to use the most graphics for the most countries because it's global.

You can't micro manipulate the countries. Either all are A.I. on a side or all are Human.

Hi Mook881

That is correct, you will be in control of all the Allies.

In terms of which one to buy, one thing to bear in mind is whether or not your fictional wars will be fought out more like WWI (i.e. with trench lines) or like WWII with more mobile warfare.

The reason being that the WWI games use an engine with slightly different settings, so choosing the right editor will be important - and the Assault on Democracy expansion to Strategic Command Global Conflict is our most up to date WWII editor/game we produce.

Bill