WTF, MG Bocage twice???

OP needs a foray into the Red Light district. That should cure him of what ails him and working too much.

Seriously the new Normandy maps I've seen are really good. Are there going to be master maps for Normandy and will it link into the new Holland master maps? It would be awesome if the Normandy, Netherlands and Bulge maps all link up and you can play a campaign with a company/battalion/regiment all the way through the war with the same troops and get replacements.

The new Normandy scenario I'm now playing looks to have kriegsmarines. Be interesting to see how well they fight.

Sounds like you are working way too hard and it has gotten to you. Time to take a nice long vacation. Impose on a friend who owns a cabin in the woods to let you borrow it for a week or two. Go and sit on the porch and drink beer while zoning out on the sound of the breeze in the pines. Do a little fishing. Go for hikes and then get some good rest. It'll make a new man of you.

:)

Michael

Yes..

Originally my thought was: "He, why don't I go play a little Market Garden scenario. That will have a relaxing effect.." ;)

Oh man, well that really changes things. I have never heard of such victimization before. Hopefully BFC will apologize and the volunteer scenario designer will be punished. Maybe you will be sent a cookie in compensation for your lost time and suffering?

:P

Or a schwimmwagen?!:D

To alleviate your pain, I made a scenario which plays out in beautiful Oosterbeek and is designed especially if you don't have too much playtime to burn up.

Ow wait, I see you are already playing it. Great! Please let me know how you like that one!

P.S Seedorf? You were there in 81 for the dienstplicht by any chance?

Yep, that's right. Bremen by night, Hamburger Reeperbahn. Memories, memories..

So considering the bocagefighting and the Fj's, that wouldn't be all to different from other Germans in bocage, wouldn't it? Except for the uniforms and special weapons like the FG42 ...

... and the different TOE.

But you're right; When you exclude all the things that make the FJs different, then, no, it wouldn't be any different to fighting the Germans :rolleyes:

I for one is very happt they have included som Normandy FJ battles in MG. I have missed them since CMBN first was released. Sure they could have left this out and someone would have made scenarios after MG was released, but I think it makes perfect sence they included them. The comparison of different units being the same is not valid in any way. This is CM not Company of heroes or some other crap..