one of the reasons i love the game is its attention to detail so this bug for me is annoying. When im playing a scenario as fj troops and save the game then load it the fj troops look really goofy

CMNormandy2013-10-1923-13-32-84_zps08936179.png

CMNormandy2013-10-1923-13-12-53_zps5c8f0bbf.png

this is after loading a saved game so far it has done it on scenarios green hell and the devil hill scenario. Before saving and loading the game they were normal FJ toops

I had that occur too in those scenarios, but I was screwing around with my FJ uniform mod and had added that to the z folder just before I loaded Green Hell, so I took it out. When I restarted both scenarios after that, things were OK. But I haven't gone back to them since (been trying out all the scenarios and started both campaigns). But, no problems with those uniforms in any of the other battles that have FJ's in them.

I just loaded up several FJ scenarios, and have had no problem. By the way, If you continue playing through turns from a battle that started out with this uniform problem, the error seems to continue even if you quit the battle and restart it later. For what it's worth, once I started the Green Hill and Devil's Hill scenarios over from the beginning (after deleting the screwed up saved game turns) this problem never recurred.