Did I miss something regarding Quick Battle Option in OMG?

You are using Vin's Animated Text, I'll bet.

That mod has to be updated with every patch and expansion because each one changes the game's internal text files (which, as you see, share something with CMSF).

I believe a new version of the mod is already available over in the Mod forum here.

Thanks Martyr for helping people get straight with the animated text mod. It is a great, helpful mod, but no matter how bold I put in the description MUST BE UPDATED WITH EACH PATCH/UPGARADE people do not read it, or take the advice. Now with all the different patches/upgrades, and different builds out there it is getting harder to make sure guys are using the proper compatible version for their version of the game.

The graphics version I think is so cool to have in the game I don't know why BF just doesn't include an official version or something similar? At least an option. I especially like how you can keep track of your squad casualty count.

I agree that it greatly improves the soldier stat text making it read easier while making it more interesting. If BF were to include it then there would be no more compatibility problems since it would be already updated with each release. I don't think there is anyone who has used it that would prefer to go back to using the text alone with no graphics. It is just a better system.