A couple of comments

Hello,

I have a question regarding a game I'm currently playing against the AI. I'm playing the Axis in the "1944 - Bagration" scenario. At some point early in the game I received an extra level 4 tank group which I deployed in Warsaw. It sat there for a few turns, when suddenly I realized that it was somehow taking serious damage! I mean, one turn it was down to 5 strength and the next down to 1, I barely got it out of there. To my knowledge, the is no way Soviet bombers could have reached so far behind behind my lines, let alone know the tank group was there. Is there some sort of Warsaw uprising event that causes German troops stationed there to take damage? I didn't get any popup message so it seemed weird...

Another unrelated remark (this one concerns AoD): The port in north Vietnam should probably be called Haiphong instead of Hanoi. Hanoi doesn't have a port (it's not on the coast), and Haiphong is the main port in northern Vietnam and has been so for a while. I wasn't sure that remark waranted an entire topic so I wrote it here :)

Cheers!

Hi dtreller :) ,

- I'm also playing Bagration but moved the panzer unit out of Warsaw so I can't tell.

Warsaw uprising began 1 August and my last turn finished 31 July so I'll know soon if there is an event (unless it only happens when Soviets are near the city).

- However I had something similar at Minsk with supply suddenly dropping from 8 to 3 for no reason (see pic 1 below, one free railroad to Berlin, no bomber attack...).

EDIT:

- After launching a quick hotseat game I can tell there is a Warsaw uprising event when Soviets arrive near the city dealing some damage to any axis unit there (pic 2 below).

- Another thing is Soviets have strategic bombers with 16 tiles range so Warsaw isn't unreachable for them. That said there should be pop messages about city being damaged by bombardment and MPPs lost.

Minsk_supply.jpg

Event.jpg

Hmm, but strat bombers have a 0 tank attack value so it still seems weird for them to deal that much damage to my unit. I'm pretty sure there was no popup (although to be honest I'm not 100%).

Also, the soviets were still far from Warsaw when this happened. The front was around Lviv and Baranavichy

Unfortunately I just screwed up my save but saving another game over it so I can't post any screenshots ><

Anyway, thanks for the reply :)