Do Not Buy This Game!

Do not buy this game because:

-Divorce rates will climb. I d/l’d it last nite and at 6:30 AM, the dog finally got me off the puter to do his business. Addictive as all heck.

-BTS, now I have all this old software that I’m gonna have to sell. I can see CC, CC2, CC3 gathering dust so I might as well sell them. Steel Panthers, woohoo you are now 18th century software.

-work. CM is definitely going to give me many lack of sleep nights. I’m stocking up on coffee only for Y2K.

General Observations

Graphics are superb. What other game gives you such highly detailed men, vehicles, terrain. You can see the guys riding on tracks, peeking over the turret scanning for the enemy.

AI – WOW!!. Got my butt waxed too much to mention. CM’s AI is light years above anything else I’ve come across. The soldiers move out of the way so they don’t become squishies (I saw one guy flip the bird at one tank jockey J). They do things right. The enemy reacts realistically.

GamePlay – the interface is everything CM promised. It is intuitive and very easy to use. After about 10 min, you could easily do most everything one wanted to do.

Game Size – all this in 22 meg? Where’s the bloatware BTS? I need another 300 meg because I now have all that extra room because of all the other games that are now bye-bye. What is the estimated final install, 80 – 100 meg?

Thank you BTS. This is easily the best combat simulation out there. It forces you to analyze terrain, ingress routes, possible ambush sites, los, the mission, resources from a commanders perspective like nothing before.

Guest Big Time Software

We didn't pay Zulu anything to write what he did, but if CM does indeed cause him to get a divorce, we would like to marry him! wink.gif

Not sure yet about how much disk space the final game will require, but probably around 50 MB. However, we're including some very large ambient sounds with the main game (like howling winds, rainstorms, etc.) These can normally just stay on the CD-ROM, but some people may want to put them on the hard drive for optimal performance. This will increase the disk space used, but like I said it's optional.

Charles

Guest Tom punkrawk

Zulu, heh, if you're serious about selling CC,CC2,and CC3, please let me know, I can't find them anywhere here, I only have demos...gimmie a price...

------------------

We ain't got no place to go,let's go to a punk rawk show

Couldn't you guys just add some space filler to make me feel like I'm getting more? My ratio on new games is usually $.10 to .15 cents per meg, and this is going to be way out of proportion with what I usually spend per meg on my hard drive. All that high efficiency coding is just leaving my 10 gig idle!!!! wink.gif Actually guys I'm just trying to fill it up to justify the purchase..hehe