I snuck a raiding force up in Western Canada. The troops were on the Calgary spot. They were removed for transfer as expected. They didn't show up on the other side of the board. There is no notation on how long the transfer if. I expected the next turn, just like the shipping lane positions in the Easter Pacific that take you to South America.

The transfer should be as quick as the ones that you described in the Eastern Pacific, however the arrival spot is for Edmonton... perhaps that is the issue if it immediately sends it back but you should have a turn to move it from position there.

Hubert

No go Mr. H. All 3 units went into a black hole. They didn't show up in Edmonton and no error was thrown.

I don't know the design, of course. If I was a betting man one of the last calls, when you hit end turn, is to check all travel spots. It then removes those units from the map and puts them into a queue. At the start of the next turn another call empties the queue to the designated return spot.

Either they are not getting written to the queue or there is no check on that particular spot meaning they are in perpetual limbo.