240mm artillery very slow - bug?

Neat.

Venus, Florida, an unincorporated community in the United States Venus, Texas, a town in the United States, Venus, West Virginia, Venus, Romania, a resort.

Venus is an unincorporated community in southeastern Highlands County, Florida, United States. It is located on County Road 731 off U.S. Route 27. Venus is most famous for The Triple T Plantation, a bed-and-breakfast style nudist retreat.

Major industries in Venus include citrus growing and cattle raising. The community has an all-volunteer fire department. It also boasts Camp Mars, one of few gay campgrounds in the state and a general store. Due to the availability of 1-acre (0.4 ha) mobile home sites in the area, Venus has recently attracted a growing, diverse population.

Just doesn't sound like your kind of area.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will actually bother to count the number of lines

If it was that close that you had to count the lines, then you'd have already lost, bro.

But it's not even that close.

On the other hand, having you count and classify every line in all 10k posts would be worth $50 just for the lulz. Mind you, having someone read 10k of JK's posts back-to-back probably breaks several of the Geneva Conventions.

I admit to being 100% puzzled as to how a campground can be gay ?

Do you have to pass some kind of "gay test" to camp there ?

Apparently you can "pray the gay away." Maybe that's where it goes afterwards?

(seriously: if a bar can be recognised as a gay bar, I see no reason why a campground, cruise ship, or holiday resort couldn't be similarly recognised.)

If it was that close that you had to count the lines, then you'd have already lost, bro.

But it's not even that close.

On the other hand, having you count and classify every line in all 10k posts would be worth $50 just for the lulz.

Well only on the CMx2 forums and on the dates I have already stated. Would you care to credit my account with BF when I complete the task? I will be most of the way to GL and FI then. And can I thank you in anticipation?

Same terms for LukeFF and I am home dry!! Yippee.

baneman - Gay campsites! Sound like a Kenneth Williams dream. Lots of hammering in pegs and admiring someones bowlines And any rhymes to go with Venus .......

I suspect in reality you have to have properly color coordinated equipment. : )

womble- yeh I know where Jon is really : )

I take that to mean you actually believe I am right and do not want to pay me the money. Good decision. : )

Actually I doubt I have read but a tiny fraction of what you have read from JKs outre genre and that is probably why I don't give a monkeys about it. That does not mean I am unaware of what goes on in power politics or the US's manic NSA and DHS worlds.

The medias new found wonder at what GCHQ and the NSA have been engaged in s priceless and at least two years behind the times. Has no one ever wondered about the advantages of a free business like Google mapping the Earth and every house.... and accidentally recording wi-fi. Laughable.

The next thing the mainstream press might latch on to is the ability to run loads of fake characters on forums to form opinions ...... : )

That talk of gay bars and cruises reminded me that in the cruise world one of the American lines dealt a mega-deal for the gay community but omitted to mention it to other cruisers who had paid up ...... sore point! Overall not a brilliant marketing wheeze given the number of complaints aired on the forums. Incidentally I am not anti-gay is that just that en masse certain groups like Mormons, strict calvinists, dieters, children, elderly impaired etc can kill some of the fun!

And I apologise for going off-topic though I think the subject has know been covered adequately apart perhaps for some in-action memoirs from some super-heavy artilleryman.

Like I said. You've drunk almost as deeply from the koolaid as Kettler, and your powers of 'analysis' are almost as bad. While the idea of having you chase your tail classifying his posts for several months is highly amusing, the outcome wouldn't be terribly accurate. It would be exactly what you want it to be to get the money. So: no bet.

Tsk! what lack of faith. I am quite happy to provide all 207 topics for you to check if you feel I am not to be trusted. A simple text search of the entire threads would be simple.

As it happens using individual search words "sources", "nuclear", and "israeli " there are 28 thread hits. As I am not familiar with trigger words for you but perhaps you can provide. Sources is actually agnostic but drew 18 of the hits.

On the face of it therefore I would be happy to establish for your satisfaction that the majority of JK's posting has been relevant. I leave the offer on the table for you and Luke until the 30th June. Alternatively my modest claim that the majority of JK's postings here are on subject could be agreed to.